You are here
- Head up Beijing area Business market
- BD/Marketing VP of International School
About Our Client
-Chinese leading growth and investment company, focusing on promoting the sustainable development of small and medium enterprises in China.
-China's best private equity partners.
Leadership and strategic direction
* Participate fully in the development, implementation and management of the overall marketing strategy and business plans, including development and enhancement of our product portfolio, sales channel network and other business model opportunities to drive growth.
* Develop quality relationships and feedback loops with all stakeholders in the business, along with key stakeholders within our school partners and internal distribution channels
* Be the 'go to' person for all marketing related issues.
* Support from a marketing perspective with business development in terms of new partners, scoping of new markets/countries and new business models.
Product Development and Marketing
* Lead the development of a strategic brand marketing proposition within other Education in China to promote products across all channels (agent and direct)
* Develop and own brand strategy and plans and then work with other internal and external partners to implement and execute plans
* Execute campaigns to raise brand awareness of and consideration for our partners' brands in international markets and generate leads and applications
* Work with product specialist and distribution channel teams to ensure nationality diversity, programme diversity, quality, progression, contractual and programme objectives are met for each partner
* Help to ensure relationships with key schools, government and commercial organisations are developed and maintained
* Measures return on investment (ROI) of all marketing campaigns and optimises budget allocation to maximize effect
* Effectively coaches team to operate in a commercial, cost focused environment
* Ensure accurate, documented financial reporting requirements are met
* Builds and champions specific financial initiatives that will ensure the business plan is achieved
* Articulate the overall strategy and business plans and ensure it is translated into action through clear team goals, regular communication and feedback processes.
* Drive a high performance and coaching culture by ensuring team members meet or exceed agreed KPI's
* Develop a culture which is underpinned by individual accountability, customer focus and collaboration
* Engage team in collaborative problem solving to develop plans or resolve issues
* Ensures all necessary management skills, frameworks, processes, and tools are in place and properly used to develop people capability and run the business effectively.
* Reward and recognise employees who contribute to the achievement of business goals both formally and informally
* Comply with the policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
The Successful Applicant
1. Fluent in English and Chinese.
2. Marketing and Public Relations mindset, analytical but also empathetic.
3. Tech savvy, familiar with mobile internet, gaming, and social media.
4. Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
5. Able to think up ideas as well as get hands dirty executing them.
6. Experience with social media, content marketing, and PR.
7. Experience with graphic design or video production a big plus.
8. Experience with web/app development, SEO, or ASO a big plus.
9. You treat your career as part of your lifestyle; and not just a chore you have to do to afford your lifestyle.
What's on Offer