You are here
- saftey and healthy
About Our Client
They are in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries.
11,000 employees, led by 5,200 medical professionals service multinational companies, governments and NGOs globally
* Achieve assigned sales targets for global accounts.
* Work closely with local team for global MSA implementation, with other GAM/GAD for those accounts'
local implementation and business development in China.
* Maintain zero account attrition or 100% renewal rate.
* Develop and nurture relationship with key personnel of global account at multiple levels.
* Monitor the market's key trends to capture major new business opportunities. Understand
competitions. Build up strong industry knowledge and expertise.
* Work closely with the partnership and Operations Department to develop business solutions and turn
pipelines into deliverable business.
* Work closely with Account Servicing team to manage post-sales support around an "event calendar".
Drive client communications with their customers, proactively engage clients to promote service
utilizations and effectively manage clients' expectations.
* Manage to ensure favourable contractual and commercial terms for Aspire.
* Meet accounts receivable targets and ensure that all accounts pay promptly and within agreed credit
terms with zero bad debt accounts.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
* Project management skill
* Engagement & driving skills with both internal and external resources
* People skills: networking, relationship building & nurturing
* Good B-to-B Consultative Sales skill and discipline
* Innovative, creative and flexible to market customized solutions built around our capability / capacity
Page 2 of 2
to facilitate clients' purchases
* Negotiation skills; able to manage customers
* Presentation skills: able to present intangible services
Required Competencies (Critical behaviors necessary to successfully perform the job)
* Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; hard working
* Entrepreneurial & Driving: mobilize all resources to win
* Aggressive: strong will to win and excel
* Able to work under pressure;
* Team work ,Passionate & positive
* Mature, Presentable & polished
Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job)
* 5+ years' experiences of selling intangible services
* Experience of working in international company for global/key account management.
What's on Offer
Company is looking for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit the entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun.
Your commitment and passion to drive sales will be rewarded with a lucrative commission driven remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities, growing a business new in China. Training and development will be provided to ensure full understanding of the business from both a global corporate and local level. This will be a career developing opportunity for the right candidate.