You are here
AVP Operations Financial Crime Compliance / Risk
- Opportunity with a leading global bank
- Great career platform with a fast developing organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations, with around 6,200 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. Guangzhou is the largest Technology and Services center which is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. The center combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
The current hiring team is the Financial Crime Compliance & Risk and Compliance (FCC&RC) unit. Career development track is promising. Those who would like to seek mainland China exposure and at the same time to join a promising platform are welcomed to apply.
1. Lead a department in China around 400+ staff.
2. Achieve Group expenses Plan. Support initiatives to meet Ops Plan for AVP section and the global service center.
3. Demonstrate strong ethic of cost management. Generate Income/Reduce Expenses in conjunction with Business Partners.
4. Support initiative designed at site level to achieve annual of plan profit targets.
The Successful Applicant
* Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
* Must be able to work independently and have excellent follow up skills.
* Should be effective in guidance, leadership and stakeholder management. (Key point)
* Evidence of excellent prioritizing, planning and organizing skills
* Lateral thinker, with ability to manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement
* Ability to manage resources to continually improve service and achieve quality targets
* Highest levels of initiative and decisiveness coupled with high work standards
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits + opportunity to work in a large financial institution + dynamic and international working environment!