You are here
AVP - Business Risk & Control Management
Exposure in a multi-cultural environment
Outstanding opportunities for continuous professional development
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known international banking group.
* Implement robust controls to reduce risk exposure and operation losses year-on-year.
* Assist regional/country level business partners to reduce overall risk exposure in processes performed by FCC Ops
* Escalate accordingly and timely, ensuring message is clear and concise enough to facilitate senior management to make decisions
* Monitor dispensations and implement compensating controls in order to reduce risk exposure.
* Eliminate exposure to regulatory breaches (i.e. Money Laundry, Data Leakage etc) as well group, regional or country adopted legal requirements (SOX, FATCA, Firewalls etc)
* Liaise with country CCOs, Head of Operations, Auditors and Regional/Global counterparts in reviews and internal/external audits, assisting to evaluate department risk exposure and monitoring implementation of controls.
* Maintain constant contact and professional relationship with senior management, other BRCMs, Auditors, Compliance, and Legal etc.
* Escalate accordingly and provide useful recommendations to management.
* Develop other staff towards risk management; ensuring knowledge is transferred accordingly and reliable staff contingency.
* Collectively, monitor effectiveness and efficiency of controls
* Identify current or emerging risk issues, especially regulatory related control deficiencies.
* Promote risk awareness and share experience/knowledge.
* Ensure implemented controls in FCC Operations are similarly adopted in offshored and/or outsourced operations.
* Research and collect risk related information assisting the regional office to apply standard solutions whenever possible.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong communication skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups
* Good understanding and knowledge of Operational Risk and Internal Control principles and ability to assess risk trends
* Knowledge of the Audit management process; experience in managing audits desirable
* Knowledge of governance and control frameworks
* Good knowledge and understanding of operations risks and the ability to interpret Operations risk findings
* Strong organizational, planning, interpersonal, management, negotiation, consultative and verbal and written communications skills
* Attention to detail combined with strong delivery focus and ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results
What's on Offer
Promising platform and very good corporate culture