You are here
This position is now filled
Automation Project Manager - Global Leading Automation Company
- Global leading automation company
- Rapidly developed business
About Our Client
The client has more than 100 years history with it's HQ in Europe. Now they have already established more than 40 plants and 50 offices in the globe. Currently their business in China is developing very fast and has the plan to set up 5 more plants in China.
* Work with the project functions (marketing, industrialization, technical, purchasing, quality etc). Ensure they deliver right resources to projects according to their commitments. Track deviation and escalate if necessary
* Maintain the flexibility in terms of project crisis management; work with the team inside or outside SE to find the solution to migrate the related risk with no or less impact on project overall objectives
* Take the leading role to ensure the achievement of project target, such as TTM, Product cost, Project cost. On-time delivery of project report, including both financing and non-financing items
* Manage the Projects Steering Committees for project review and Projects BR
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree in engineering subjects or equivalent.
* Understand the offer creation process and key function delivery along the project lifecycle
* Full or partial knowledgeable with marketing, supply chain, purchasing, product line of partner business would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills, sense of responsibility, initiative, team Spirit.
* Excellent English both in oral and written.
What's on Offer
* Global leading instruments company
* Competitive salary package
* Global training and travel opportunity
* Convenient transportation