You are here
Auto Key Account Manager - To expand Local OEMs
- Global leading automotive components manufacturer
- Worldwide teamwork and international technical support
About Our Client
GESIPA® is one of the leading international companies in the blind rivet sector. A high level of quality and reliability of the GESIPA® fasteners along with the innovative and high-quality installation tools have made GESIPA® a valued partner to the trade and industry. GESIPA®'s main competences are represented by its 5 Business Units: Distribution and Retail, Equipment Manufacturer, Industrial Applications, Automotive Riveting and Solid Riveting.
For over 60 years, GESIPA® has been combining innovative processes and technical expertise with first-rate customer service across the world. More than 40 offices abroad ensure local supply for its customers. The tailored solutions contribute to customers' competitiveness and generate added value.
GESIPA® is a company of the SFS Group, a global market leader for mechanical fastening systems and precision formed components headquartered in Heerbrugg, Switzerland.
- Set up business plans including marketing strategies, pricing, etc;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with automotive OEMs/Tier1s business accounts to
increase market share;
- Collect and analyze automotive OEMs/Tier1s market information on sales, products, customer
behavior, customer needs, trends and competition;
- Introduce products into local automotive productions and achieve serial deliveries
- Check all commercial contracts and documents.
- Analysis the local automotive OEMs/Tier1s and get local automotive OEM/Tier1 projects information
at early stage, including their marketing, development and purchasing strategy.
- To provide relevant training to all targeted customers with application engineer
- Manage the development of our brand image and sales through regular visits to customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree major in Mechanical
- Must speak fluent English
- Minimum 5 years of automobile parts sales working experience in a global environment company
- Have a good understanding of China marking of automobile parts sales. With existing local OEM client resource.
- Ability to identify and develop key contacts within local OEMs in China.
- Willing to travel.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities together with excellent local and global career prospects.