You are here
This position is now filled
- Seeking for Diversity Practice Area Lawyer
About Our Client
Our client is a law firm with a good reputation and a solid client basis.
* Independently manage large & complex projects work, including: legal research, client communication, legal strategy, negotiation and document preparation.
* Provide accurate and precise PRC legal advice on corporate and commercial matters.
* Maintain long-term client relationships and support partners on business development work.
* Review and monitor team's daily work and performance.
* Provide training support and act as an instructor in the specialized field.
The Successful Applicant
* Post qualification. Overseas LLMs or JDs are preferred.
* Minimum five years' (for managers) or eight years (for senior managers) practice experience and deep knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Company or contract law,
- Commercial law
- Foreign direct investment
- Merger and acquisition
- Capital market, venture capital, or private equity investment
- Employment law, and
- Compliance practice
* Hands on experience in managing large & complex legal project work.
* Holding a recognized legal qualification.
* English language proficiency.
* Strong team management skills.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Interest in working alongside non-legal professionals on mutual client mandates.
* Commercial awareness.
* Practical, solution orientated approach to problem solving.
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will be offered with a competitive package and an international working environment.