You are here
Associate (Labor & Employment) - European Law Firm
- Labor & Employment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European Law Firm which provides professional and efficient legal services to these Fortune 500 companies and other MNCs. It provides a relatively nice and life-style working environment.
In this position, your main responsibility shall be including but not limited to:
* Providing corporate/commercial legal advice to clients of the firm
* Supporting clients in employment and representing clients to communicate with the other Party
You will not only get exposure to employment and labor projects, but will have the opportunities to be involved into some corporate or general commercial ones.
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidate shall be with:
* Excellent command of English
* Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in law from a reputable Chinese university or an equivalent foreign university
* PRC Bar Qualifications
* Ability to handle complex cases independently
* At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered with a competitive package and a work-life balance job.