You are here
Assistant Sourcing Manager for Valve and Pump
- Attractive salary package
- Promising career future
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Energy and Natural resource company with stable and desirable business in China.
- lead and manage procurement activities across the business in accordance with established procedures, complying with current legislation and ensuring value for money
- Act as support in contract and supplier management, supporting in the delivery of innovation and ensure the business gets value from existing relationships.
- Lead projects including category analysis and associated tenders, including compiling OJEU notices, tenders, supplier questionnaires and supplier due diligence.
- Support the identification of new procurement opportunities, considering collaboration where appropriate. Utilising supplier and spend data to do so.
- Provide professional support and expertise to others to develop and implement SLAs/KPIs with contractors and support the directorates in monitoring performance
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
- experience of leading tenders, evaluations and procurement
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Promising career future