You are here
Assistant Procurement Manager - Fortune 500 Food Comapny
- Familiar with Food Ingredient, Packaging procurement and supply market
- competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace
About Our Client
Our client makes great food - everyday food - in extraordinary ways, which is why we're creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, our client provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
* Manage all of our packaging vendors - plastic bottles, glass jars, labels, packing cases and ingredients sources
* Manage inventory availability on behalf of our third party co-packers.
* Ensure our packaging is stored in a clean food safe warehouse and delivered to our co-packers in pristine condition.
* Working with FP&A to confirm appropriate forecasting.
* 15% to 25% travel will be required.
The Successful Applicant
*5 years or above of procurement & sourcing and NPD/NPI related experience;
*Familiar with Ingredient, Packaging procurement and supply market;
*Project management and cross functional coordination;
*Good English and mandarin for both spoken and written;
What's on Offer
*Global, human-size company where challenge, commitment, speed and agility in a fast-moving environment
*Support their personal development, recognize results and contributions
*Dynamic career paths and international opportunities
*People caring culture and good welfare