You are here
Assistant Leather Manager - Footwear
- High Quality Professional Development in International Brand
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
Our clients are a leading International brand supplying quality products around the world. They enjoy a great reputation in the global market place and are growing very fast. Due to rapid international growth, they are looking for an Assistant Leather Manager specialized in Footwear Sector.
As an Assistant Leather Manager, you will be responsible for managing company's suppliers/vendors (suppliers, tanneries and weavers) and maintain good relationship with them. To make sure delivery from the suppliers/vendors are on time. You will also need to conduct researches on finding alternative solutions in Leather.
Other responsibilities include:
* To maintain material libraries for both system worksheet and sample catalogues
* To organize collection material for SMS until production
* To ensure company's suppliers accomplish out chemical and physical specifications
* To maintain flowing connection with PD department and with HQ
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will need to have at least 7 years of experience in Leather/footwear factory or brand in Leather Sourcing positions. Excellent command of English oral skills is a must.
What's on Offer
*Good team culture and working atmosphere
*High quality professional development platform