You are here
This position is now filled
(Assistant) Costing Manager - Zhongshan
- A Leading US Listed Manufacturing Group
- Part of the Headquarter Finance Management Team
About Our Client
Dorel Group is a leading Canadian manufacturing group listed in US stock market. The group has three BUs and China they have Dorel Juvenile with Zhongshan being the headquarter. They have plants in Zhongshan and Hubei, R&D center in Taiwan, trading offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and sourcing platform in Shenzhen. Finance team in Zhongshan is structured as: China CFO, senior manager/ director of accounting, costing, FP&A, reporting, internal control, etc.
- Overall management of inventory cost (Raw Material, WIP, and FG)
- Ensure accuracy of physical inventory and reported results
- Completes analysis of inventory obsolescence while working with Supply Chain to maintain agreed inventory levels
- Continuously review purchase costs and review procurement saving report (e.g. for changes in commodity prices).
- Co-ordinate with warehouse to understand conversion of BOM and material issuance.
- Collect material in and out bills from warehouse and randomly check the input in ERP system.
- Collaborate with Operations on developing and maintaining proper inventory policy including inventory count program
- Prepare variance analysis with explanations for drivers to variances
- Drive change and implementation for inventory-related IS system
- Provide updated weekly inventory report, with explanations for movements in price components
- Monitor Sample shipment and spare parts shipment and make sure correct input in the system.
- Monitor physical count of inventory for mid-year and year-end.
- Supervise team members' work.
- Responsible for inventory-related C-SOX compliance and documentation
- Other tasks assigned by Costing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 8 years of related experience from manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in Inventory management and related ERP experience is required.
- Costing account background is preferred.
- Professional accounting certificate is preferred.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office software such as excel, word and PPT.
- Good communication and project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Good career progression
- Part of the headquarter finance management team