You are here
Assistant Audit Manager
- Assistant Audit Manager without travel
- systematic audit team
About Our Client
The company is based in Jinqiao with shuttle bus all round Shanghai.
- Perform headquarter audit as per annual audit plan;
- Identify the related risks of each project and draft the audit plan;
- Communicate with process owners to understand the process of each internal audit project and corresponding company policy;
- Perform testing to verify if the controls are in place to mitigate the risks and it the controls are operating effectively;
- Draft the audit report with recommendations and have closing meeting with process owners;
- Chase the action plan and follow up if the findings are remediated timely;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with Finance/Accounting major;
- 6 - 8 years working experiences ( 2-3 years in big 4 firm and at least 2-3 years retail and/ or FMCG experience);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent in English and Chinese, French is a plus;
- Good in excel;
- Pro-active, disciplined, organized and objective personalities.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits and no travel.