You are here
Asia Regional Senior Auditor
- Excellent opportunity for pure big-4 background candidates!
- Extemely people caring environment and very good coperate culture
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-branded US plastic containers producer and retailer. Founded for 65 years, the company has always been an industry leader. Currently they are hiring a regional senior auditor for their global audit team, to cover the HQ audit function in Asia.
- Participates in execution of financial as well as operational audits at the company's various business units around the world and performs other audit duties as necessary.
- Identifies procedural breakdowns and contributes sound recommendations for improvements in controls, operating efficiency and/or profit enhancement.
- Relates observed facts to causes within assigned audit areas and develops a logical sequence of findings.
- Meets with business unit personnel to discuss initial findings, verify facts, obtain explanations and explore improvement opportunities
- Prepares draft audit findings and opportunities in report format and obtain management's action plan in response to findings.
- Plan audit to focus on more risky areas based upon detailed analytical work done up front and communications with relevant parties. Continually re-evaluate this assessment while in the field and respond as appropriate.
- Prepares thorough and organized work papers that provide a good audit trail including tests and supporting documents.
- Understands Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Keeps current with technical and professional knowledge, actively pursues new skills and knowledge to prepare for additional responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, preferred.
*Three to five years audit experience. "Big 4" public accounting firm experience, including experience in information technology audit work extremely desirable.
*CPA designation or equivalent, preferred.
*Ability to travel extensively (approximately 80% international travel)
*Strong understanding of general business systems, practices and control techniques.
*Ability to independently review, analyze and develop recommendations in functional areas (e.g. accounting, finance, engineering, marketing, etc) going beyond the pure execution of audit program steps and draw conclusions as to management's effectiveness to maintain a sound control environment. Identify any impact on initial risk assessment profile based upon findings and determine and carry out level of follow up work required to ensure results are properly reflected in results submission to Group and Corporate.
*Computer proficiency, including expertise with spreadsheets and word processing software. TeamMate experience, preferred
*Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate effectively through personal discussions, oral presentations and written reports.
What's on Offer
Very good people caring culture;
Excellent welfare for international travelling
1.Daily allowance for international travel;
2.Your private weekend travel cost will be covered if you want to go for a visit during your business trip period;
3.You can bring your families with you for international travelling 1 or 2 times per year;
4.The group will grow your career internally, and you will have the chance to rotate to a overseas role.