You are here
Asia Purchasing Manager - Natural Ingredients
- Asia Purchasing Manager - Natural Ingredients
- Global natural fragrance & flavour company
About Our Client
A global natural ingredients company that produces flavours, colouring and fragrance. Products supply a range of industries include food & beverages, cosmetics and other consumer goods across the world.
As the Asia purchasing manager, you will:
Collaborate and liaise with purchasing managers based in other regions, to contribute to global sourcing strategy and report to purchasing director based in Europe HQ;
Lead raw materials team on sourcing, cost control, new product development and launch;
Supply base optimization - manage and expand current supplier base across Asia;
Develop and implement sourcing strategy and ensure substantial supply of raw material products with quality standards and lower cost price negotiation & contract negotiation;
Manage both internal & external stakeholders and review quality service of suppliers;
Career development training for team members.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the follow qualities & experience:
1. 8+ years experience in purchasing, within food & beverage, cosmetics or chemicals industries;
2. Bachelor (minimum) degree in supply chain or agriculture related courses preferred;
3. Regional/international exposure required with fluent English speaking, writing skills;
4. Proven track record of team leadership skills;
5. Strong communication skills and problem solving abilities.
What's on Offer
Attractive package, great exposure to executive level management and international career development training offered.