You are here
Asia Accounts Payable Manager
About Our Client
This is a manufacturing business with various categories of electronic products. Their products are applied widely to consumer, auto, aerospace etc.. With a industry leader position, this company is gaining continues progress in the market.
1. In charge of AP vendor invoice management system.
2. Analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
3. Deal with external audit, prepare compliance reports, analysis, employee performance reviews.
4. Response to payment requests and communication with stake holders.
5. Provide continues support to improve payment policies and processes.
6. Manage and coach AP team to ensure effective deliverables.
7. Improve AP business process as a key leader.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor degree or above;
-Excellent communication skill and proficiency in English;
-Good coaching and management experience;
-Able to drive and take changes.
What's on Offer
You will have exposure to regional scope, work closely with cross-country BU heads and functional leaders. You will also perform as a key driver of the team, motivating and driving team members' performance so as to develop your personal leadership.