You are here
This position is now filled
- Leadership development, Report to Merchandising Director
- 4 times a year US buying trip
About Our Client
Our client is a world famous life-style fashion brand, has over 40 DOS stores in China.
- Sales & Profit Protect
To take full accountability of the designated area's store P&L, to take initiative to stimulate top line growths and continuously improve store operations, to contribute to establish and deliver operations capital and revenue strategies so as to maximize return on investment.
To support Retail Director, to market the brand to continuously improve brand equity and market share.
To monitor the improvement of poor/under performing stores
To improve and coach Store Manager as well as Sales Associates to maximize sales and profits.
- Store Operations
To monitor that Store Operations Standard is understood and implemented, and contribute to the continuous improvement store operations policies and process including the Store IT System.
To reduce cost and improve working capital by improving stock levels on shelf.
To supervise process and reports to improve Store Manager's stock management skills.
- Customer Service
To inspire excellence and passion for customers services in designated area, to propose and execute standards that exceed customer expectations, to empower the store team to drive customer loyalty.
- People Development
To appoint and develop store management and store general staff to fill competency gaps, to instill a strong "the Deckers way" company culture. To encourage creativities, to promote effective and efficient management, to manage store succession and staff development plans
To ensure all matters of recognitions and disciplines acted according to HR Policies.
The Successful Applicant
10+ years of Retail experience, with at least 5+ years at Retail Manager role with capacity to manage retail chain stores at similar size with store count as 10 or above, and wide geography coverage minimum with 5 cities.
1. Current insight and knowledge of product trends and consumer buying behaviour: aware
2. ability at leading area/regional business expansion, driving business performance and taking lead in store manager development with the ability to be both strategic and ensure execution: good
3. experience and understanding in strategy planning, retail market context, retail store operations and management, retail merchandising, logistics, shrinkage, customer services, stock management, productivities and people management: good
4.Interpersonal and communication skills: good
5. Written business communication in Mandarin and English
6. Microsoft word/excel/ppt: good
7. Knowledge of POS system e.g. Retail Pro./Oracle Retail: good
What's on Offer
- Competitive welfare
- Great company reputation