You are here
AR&Credit Finanace Manager Leading HK Tourism Group
- Market Leader
- Promising Tourism and Travel Industry with Rapid Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading tourism and travel group in the world and dominates the Asia-Pacific market. It is a dynamic and growing Hong Kong listed company. Due to continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for a AR & Credit Finance Manager to join the company.
1. Oversee and build a strong and motivated team in order to achieve a high standard of delivery in meeting business goals.
2. Review the credit collections and revenue accounting to ensure compliance with the company policy.
3. Review credit application and ensure the application meets the guidelines set by the Credit Committee before recommending the applications to the Management.
4. Evaluate, manage and monitor the collections from all channels and travel partners. Work closely with all operational departments and provide decision making & solutions for all sales related matters.
5. To oversee the revenue accounting and credit collection management mainly for China & Hong Kong market.
6. Responsible in leading and execute projects, system implementations and any other ad hoc assignment & reports when assigned
7. Preparation of the revenue and credit reports to management on regular basis.
8. Review the existing sales agency and other intercompany agreement, work closely with the E-Commerce teams for the online payment gateway and related matters.
The Successful Applicant
1.Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA and etc. preferred.
2.Minimum 8 year experience in related capacity
3.Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
4.Experience with SAP will be in advantage
5.Independent and analytical with strong problem solving skills
6.Strong management skills including ability to work and motivate others to work under tight
7.Strong leadership with good interpersonal and communication skills
8.Must be assertive and able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly.
What's on Offer
*Attractive allowance and welfare
*Great working environment and company culture