You are here
Application and Field Sales Engineer
- Top leading European company
- Great international exposure and benefits
About Our Client
My client is an internationally leading supplier of high-performance abrasives. They are an SME business based in Zurich, with affiliates in the USA, Italy and China. We currently employ a workforce of 160 worldwide, with 100 staff in Switzerland. The company is established in 1951 and have dedicated themselves to the development, application and optimization of manufacturing processes using high-performance abrasive tools. The focus here is on vitrified precision abrasive tools, supported by a unique complementary range of dressing tools based on hybrid technology.
* Develop new business with potential customers in China, and new business at existing end-users
* Develop sales strategies in cooperation with the Sales Manager
* Conduct Market Research
* Provide technical and applications support to the customers
* Attend customer trials with high level of reporting of trials
* Make product presentations and hold product / application seminars with customers
* Discuss applications and technical solutions with the customers
* Negotiate quotations, orders and contract with the customers
* Maintain close cooperation and regular visit schedule with targeted end users
* Participation and visits of tradeshows and exhibitions
* Coordinate projects and schedule closely with the Sales Manager
* Detailed reporting of all activities to ensure local and international communications are at the highest level
* Attendance of trainings and meetings at the Headquarters in Switzerland
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an young and potential professionalism who has the colleague degree in mechanical engineering or acquired equivalent technical qualification. The role will be quired travel fluently both in China and also to Zurich, therefore, fluent English is a must and communication skills and very good reporting skills are also essential. Based in Shanghai, this candidate need to be self-motivated, independent and reliable working, target-orientated, Ability to present, negotiate and communicate well. Grinding Application Experience not required but preferred.
What's on Offer
My client will be offer international exposure and also allow you to find scope for using your own initiative and an interesting working environment, while excellent employee benefits. As a North European company, they are not only focusing on the quality but also give them every support and look to build on long-term partnerships. The exciting working environment and a really good working atmosphere will be provided to the employees.