You are here
APAC FP&A Head
- Booming industry with big regional scope
- Leadership with promising career path
About Our Client
This is a list MNC with more than 50 years history. This company is one of the most well-known brand in a few segment markets due to it's innovative products and reliable reputation.
* Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives.
* Assist in driving business unit profitability initiatives
* Analyzes business trends; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long range planning processes with business leaders.
* Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
* Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness. Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
* Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
* Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverable; compares measurement results to standards and takes
* Evaluates alternative solutions/decisions in light of the potential impact internally and externally
* Support in the modelling and due diligence exercises for business development activities, including potential M&A transactions
* Perform periodic and ad hoc reporting to analyze business unit performance and support Finance and Sales Management
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in accounting or finance or a related field; CPA or MBA preferred
* More than 7 years' experience; Prior experience in Big 4 accounting firms and related industries preferred
* Strong analytical and data modelling skills
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities
* SAP or other large ERP knowledge preferred
What's on Offer
* Regional scope with promising career path
* Downtown location
* Attractive package