You are here
This position is now filled
APAC Financial Analyst
- Global FMCG Organization
- Promising promotion opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an European based company setting up in China with a niche industry yet experience fast expansion here, they are now No.1 leader in the area they are specialized in. In China they have a very strong finance team which not just covers accounting /reporting, but also has strong business partnership and support.
They are located in downtown Shanghai, company has strong western culture and encourages work life balance and people value.
The role would be mainly responsible for below areas:
* Deliver on a timely basis with a consolidated, easy-to-read, insightful monthly report, reflecting sales & marketing performance by different channels/regions
* Track marketing expenditure and prepare monthly marketing-finance reconciliation report
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis as per business needs
* Support the budgeting processes for sales and marketing
* Provide financial data to management teams
* Secure accurate and timely actual data
* Report to Regional FP&A Manager
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years related working experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant major
* Strong business sense, excellent communication skills
* Good Oral and Written English
* Familiar with IFRS, SAP
* Good MS-Office and accounting system skills
* Big4 candidates would be highly preferred. Being able to maintain complex database, retrieve data easily and perform relevant analysis accordingly
What's on Offer
The role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who want to join a dynamic and fast developing industry. This role also has great exposure in sales/marketing analysis.
The company has a strong finance team and it provides great platform for young talents who want to have further career progression in his/her career.
The company provides a competitive payment and promising promotion opportunities.
Located in downtown Shanghai.