You are here
APAC Audit Leader
- APEC even global audit exposure
- People leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a US dominant player in consumer goods industry, it has more than 100 years history with successful business operation in APAC and EMEA.
- Conducting meetings and interviews with all levels of management and personal.
- Performing thorough studies of business processes for areas under audit.
- Developing specific audit procedures to accomplish the objectives of the audit to determine whether assets are adequately safeguarded and whether policies, plans, and procedures are complied with through the identification and documentation of audit risks.
- Performing specific audit tests and document work performed in the audit work papers.
- Drawing conclusions based on the results of tests performed.
- Arriving at feasible cost effective solutions to problems encountered and making specific recommendations.
- Holding preliminary discussions of the audit findings with operating personnel to verify facts and to ensure that everyone has a thorough understanding of the nature, source and extent of the issue.
- Preparing reports detailing the audit results, findings, and recommendations, and following up to ensure the recommendations are implemented.
- Communicating effectively with the other audit team member(s) on progress/significant developments and review other auditors work papers to ensure the accuracy of the work and consistency of the work papers.
2. Review Audit work papers of less experienced auditors.
3. Coordinate the completion and reporting of all follow-up audits.
4. Remaining alert for detection, investigation, and prevention of fraud and assist in Fraud Investigations and other special Audits/Due Diligence.
5. Coordinate Year-end Deloitte & Touché work.
6. Evaluating opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency cost effectiveness and internal controls.
7. Determining compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
8. Assisting in the developing of the annual audit plan.
9. Leading or assisting in the completion of special requests by Management.
10. Performing research to gain competence in areas to be audited during the year.
11. Staying current on business trends and practices by reading business periodicals, becoming involved in professional associations and through continuing education.
The Successful Applicant
College degree with major in accounting, finance, computer science or operations management.
Five plus years in Accounting, Auditing, or Project Management is required.
The Senior Internal Auditor is expected to work towards a professional designation such as CPA, CMA, or CIA. The auditor should have good written and oral communications and be able to work well with others in the department and with audit customers. The audit should be willing and able to travel, including overseas assignments.
What's on Offer
APAC even global audit exposure
Independent audit team belongs to HQ in US, this role report to APAC Audit Head in HK and lead a team of 2 in APAC HQ in Shanghai