You are here
Admin Manager in a world leading retail group
- · Generous Annual Leave
- · Full support of your work & life balance
About Our Client
* Leading Global fast fashion retailer
* Values driven and people focused culture
* Generous benefits and work life balance
As Admin Manager, your main focus will be to ensure that office administration runs securely, is smooth for all employees, and business remains safe, efficient and well-maintained.
In this role, you will be kept busy and engaged through a wide range of tasks. Primarily you will need to:
· Ensure the office follows the Company requirements regarding travel & office management (involving managing visitors, purchasing, good housekeeping, repair - maintenance, parcels, sample sale, lease contracts & company car)
· Ensure the best follow up of office operations budget
· Have a general overview of the team members work performance, education needs and support
· Lead the team towards the achievement of company & department goals
In this role you will join a dynamic and energetic team based in Shanghai. You will report to the Country Manager and interact regularly with other country support teams, our external suppliers as well as your colleagues based both locally and across the Globe.
The Successful Applicant
8 years working experience and 5 years above in an admin leader position.
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours
· Generous Annual Leave
· Staff Discount across H&M and other H&M Brand stores
· Full support of your work & life balance