You are here
Actuarial Prophet and EC Associate
- Competitive salary package
- Industry leading platform and innovative team and product
About Our Client
The largest independent public listed pan-Asian life insurance group.
Performs actuarial duties assigned by the supervisor in order to ensure timely and
accurate delivery of actuarial results. The specific focus areas include:
PROPHET Development and Maintenance (50%)
1. PROPHET development and implementation under multiple framework (IFRS,
local Statutory, CAS, EV, EC, etc.);
2. Other modeling or financial reporting related affairs assigned by supervisor.
EC Reporting (50%)
3. Perform and deliver results of EC reporting to regulatory and Group Risk,
including model enhancement, parameter calibration, data management,
result control and analysis, documentation according to Group Guideline;
4. Other EC related affairs assigned by supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
1. University graduate with 2+ years experience, preferably in Actuarial,
Mathematics or Statistics.
2. Passing SOA Course P, FM, MLC, MFE, C and VEE, or equivalent.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills.
4. Rich experience with the PROPHET.
5. Familiar with the actuarial practice and model implementation for prevailing
accounting principles and policies for insurance company.
6. Experience in EC, asset liability modeling is a plus.
What's on Offer
Incentive salary package and professional mentor in the industry leading company.