You are here
This position is now filled
- One of China's most exciting and dynamic Internet Companies
- A fantastic opportunity to further develop and progress your career
About Our Client
My client is a leading Chinese Internet company that provides transportation solutions to millions of people nationwide.
1. Implements accounting policies under direction of the General Accounting Manager.
Implements processes and procedures that properly capture, track, and report revenue and expenditures.
2. Compiles, reviews, analyzes, and records complex financial information.
3. Reviews account reconciliations prepared by accountants and accounting clerks.
4. Reviews and interprets balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
5. Identifies control weaknesses, communications to management, and operates in a lead capacity in making remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
6. Conducts research and analysis on advanced issues.
7. Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure adequate recognition of financial transactions.
The Successful Applicant
Our client highly prefers Big4 background candidates who experience is from within the Banking/FS sectors. Manager 1st year is desirable.
What's on Offer
Great work environment and fantastic career development, you will have many opportunities to develop and progress your career.