You are here
Accounting Manager (US listed Hi-tech company)
- US listed company
- Attractive company
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed Hi-tech company, based in Waigaoqiao.
1. Acts as a resource in accounting department for less-experienced team members and colleagues. Provides guidance, direction and instruction in accounting practices to less-experienced team members and colleagues.
2. Manage the accounting team effectively so they remain focused in achieving business objectives in a very dynamic environment in addition to being motivated and engaged
3. Ensure the financial statements are in compliance with US GAAP; ensure all the internal and external reporting deadlines are met including ensuring that BS reconciliations comply with Finance policy.
4. Responsible for China statutory audit, statutory accounts, assists with tax reconciliation
5. Strong sense of compliance and internal risk control, Ensure the internal process of payment, monthly closing, payroll payment is in accordance with SOX requirement.
6. Familiar with China Tax regulation and responsible for each branch-office annual accounting report and monthly tax declaration.
7. Familiar with China invoice regulation and improve the internal invoice management.
8. Prepare monthly cash flow report and coordinate FP&A to improve forecast accuracy.
9. Coordinate Technical manager for internal equipment management and perform internal audit of internal equipment distributed in China.
The Successful Applicant
1. Finance degree. CPA is preferred.
2. Minimum 10 years of financial accounting experience in WOFE.
3. 3+ years of team manager experience in Multinational Corporation.
4. Internal control and compliance experience.
5. Working experience in Taiwan or financial managing center is an advantage.
What's on Offer