You are here
- Work life balance
- Mutiple rotations
About Our Client
This is a reputable European company that specialized in high-tech chemical products.
1. Identify key stakeholders/interfaces' training needs, process
enhancement needs, etc.; manage and liaise with key
stakeholders/interfaces for any business/compliance requests to be built
in the accounting processes to ensure IFRS compliant /consistent
treatment with the support from the relevant experts
2. Identify potential issue or risks on the transparency, compliance and
quality of relevant Internal Accounting reporting, Impairments, etc. for the key stakeholders/interfaces, and
ensure proper review and guidance provided to business by accounting
organization for the completeness and correctness of financial
3. Coordinate the results of Internal & External audits
with the key stakeholders/interfaces that he/she is serving and relevant
4. Act as TA trainer by understanding, designing, reviewing and
monitoring the end-to-end processes and responsible for documentation.
5. Support implementation of global processes for related Accounting
activities; liaise with TA manager in identifying
process deficiency which across China and identify
possible solutions in harmonizing the processes.
6. Maintain relationship, including critical escalations, with key
stakeholders/interfaces/local authority; perform necessary change
management for any significant process changes.
7. Project support upon assignment
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor with accounting or finance related;
2. 5 years working experience in finance discipline;
3. Fluent English skill and excellent soft skill.
What's on Offer
People caring culture, work life balance, CBD location.