You are here
Account Receivable Assistant Manager Gloabl retail brand
- World's Leading Multinational Retail Group
- Assistant Finance Manager Level
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and growing American retail company with an expanding business in the Asia Pacific. Due to Continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for an experienced account receivable assistant manager to join the company.
1. Ensure that collection procedures are properly performed:
- Check offsetting deductions by clients to ensure that they are correctly deducted and recorded
- Proper cut-off: ensure collections are properly recorded in the period in which they are received
- Proper recording & documentation for bad or doubtful debts
2. Review AR aging balance and KPIs every month with Accounting Manager to identify and anticipate potential risks so that appropriate follow-up actions are taken and provisions made in the accounts:
- late payments
- non respect of credit limit previously validated
- deterioration of working capital
- clients' deteriorating financial position
- possible doubtful or irrecoverable debts
3. Constantly review operational process and KPIs for better efficiencies with team members and other departments in the company:
- Train / educate team members and other departments where necessary to enforce relevant policies & procedures..
The Successful Applicant
1. EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree
- Fluent in written & spoken English
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in similar industry
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Good excel skills
3. BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly reactive and proactive: able to identify risk areas and prepare contingency plans, resourceful in solving unforeseen issues.
- Able to work independently, but also a strong team player
- Able to work hands-on and supervise / guide a middle-size team
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for personal and career development.
Undisputed opportunity to learn whilst working in a new and challenging environment.