Account Manager/Blue Chip Retailer
Rapid growth strategy
Competitive salary with good welfare
About Our Client
Metcach has grown to become Australia's leading wholesale distribution and marketing company specialising in grocery, fresh produce, liquor, hardware and other fast moving consumer goods.
My client has evolved, uniting Australia's independent grocers and diversifying its portfolio of businesses to become an ASX Top 200 Company. Headquartered in Sydney, its diverse business operations range from servicing its customers in supermarket and convenience businesses through to hardware.
- Develop and implement annual sales business plans for China market
- Delivery of customer strategy and ensure business wide understanding of company strategy with the customer
- Communicate and drive strategic plans which establishes mutually agreed objectives and execution plans with the customers
- Identify key profitable growth opportunities and develop plans to deliver against these
- Develop plans that deliver volume and margin targets
- Ensure marketing and promotions strategies are developed and implemented
- Identify key customer requirements and opportunities and develop plans to resolve / satisfy / capitalise. Regularly review plans with key account contacts
- Liaise with functional departments to ensure effective customer service / consumer requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years senior level experience in food sales management roles
- Category/Channel/Strategy Experience including distributor management and internet channel
- Familiar with the local food product and market.
- Good ability of communication, coordination and dealing with emergency.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- English CET-6
What's on Offer
- You will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn't just welcomed, it's encouraged.
- Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential.
- Rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight