Account Director, a Global Market Leader
Creating and delivering exciting promotional products
Working for World's leading brand
About Our Client
a Global market leader in creating and delivering exciting promotional products for some of the World's leading brand in FMCG area. We work in a fast paced environment where you really have the opportunity to make an impact within a promotional marketing environment.
1. Senior point of contact for client stakeholders for all BTL/POS/Premium related projects including leading all ongoing monthly / quarterly client performance reviews.
2. Work collaboratively with senior client stakeholders to identify and communicate potential client efficiency in terms of product category focus and alternative BTL/POS/Premium development in order to deliver value.
3. Devising and delivering all internal and external process enhancements to ensure excellent/ satisfy all contractual obligations.
4. Responsible for the implementation and service delivery of our company model.
5. Responsible for creating local market reports and supporting the Global Account Director with ongoing monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
6. Ensure implementation of key regional POS/Premium strategies on projects / activities in local market.
7. Responsible for communicating ways of working and benefits of the partnership to local stakeholders, particularly during the implementation process.
8. Maintain overall responsibility for managing the commercial aspects of account management and ensure the contractual obligations and objectives set.
9. Provide accurate information to the client to ensure correct and OTIF Billing and Account Receivables kept to a minimum.
The Successful Applicant
1. The ideal candidate would have 5+ year's experience working at a senior level.
2. Extensive experience in engaging and influencing cross functionally, particularly across multiple client marketing / brand teams and procurement teams.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English essential.
4. Problem solving and the ability to identify and clearly present solutions.
5. Excellent IT skills within all MS office suite.
6. Must have experience servicing FMCG client brand teams.
7. Understanding of individual cultural differences and ability to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
8. Team player that leads by example.
9. Willingness to travel, if and when required.
10. Proven track record in managing Far East sourcing projects would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
1. Competitive basic salary
2. Performance related bonus
4. Excellent career progression