Supplier Quality Engineer
You'll be working in a dynamic working environment with a young, growing team
You'll be part of an international, yet closely integrated team of specialists
About Our Client
A fast growing and innovative company with locations in Munich and Hong Kong. We advance e-mobility on two wheels by developing, producing, and operating components and systems for e-bikes. Our goal is the greatest possible amount of freedom in designing the new generation of bicycles.
- You´ll manage suppliers material quality to reach BLOKS target in NPI, Mass Production and EOL phases
- You will set up/Lead Quality and process management system review at supplier side
- You perform process quality audit/assessment through material build up phases
- Coordinate BLOKS R&D and suppliers to implement product properly while contribute and track specification changes during development
- Drive failure analysis and ensure closed loop corrective and preventive actions
- Conduct period suppliers status/quality review
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
- 6+ years' experience in Quality management
- You´re experienced in device assembly (EMS experience).
- You have experience with relevant commodity manufacturing on Process Quality improvement and product qualification background, mainly consumer electronic products area
- You´re experienced in statistical tools for cause analysis and statistical decision making. Have knowledge and experience of process improvement methodologies such as lean and six sigma, etc.
- You´re passionate about learning new technologies
- You have an excellent command of English and Mandarin (Cantonese optional), to liaise both with our Munich office and with regional suppliers
- Active participation in the open source community desired
- You enjoy creating something new, adding your input and seeing your ideas be actualized
- Passion for cycling (mtb, road, etc.) and sustainable transportation
- You spend your free time with your Raspberry Pi or hacking your radiator
What's on Offer
- Frequent travel to ODM/ OEM sites in Shenzhen and the Dongguan area
- You'll be working in a dynamic working environment with a young, growing team
- You'll be part of an international, yet closely integrated team of specialists
- Experience flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- You will actively shape the future user experience in the e-mobility sector