Sr. Sourcing Manager/北欧自动化设备
Internal promotion opportunity，competitive salary with good welfare
People caring culture with comfortble working environment
My client is is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology with around 6 factories in China.
New Products, DMO & Supplier Involvement
- Oversee management of an advanced purchasing / new product sourcing team to source all new projects on time and in accordance with business case cost model.
- Source new or modified product within the frame work of the strategic commodity strategy following the purchasing process guidelines and policies.
- Evaluates supplier quotations to obtain the best overall purchase on behalf of the company. Identify re-sourcing needs and opportunities as well as possible VAVE projects and set up implementation teams in cooperation with other internal teams and central purchasing.
- Support the integration of key suppliers into the design phase, especially for development of new products and DMO / VAVE activities.
Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Manage day to day purchasing operations needs / supplier interactions and cooperate with other functions in the company on purchasing and supply related matters, keeping the general manager and regional purchasing director informed of any developments those pose significant commercial, supply, and/or quality risk.
- Interact daily with key internal departments and other ArM facilities and personnel in order to develop best practices, and promote knowledge.
- Manage and monitor performance of supply base and establish regular contact and review with key personnel
- Resolve supplier issues, price increase requests, quality and delivery issues in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Participate or lead in significant purchase and supplier negotiations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, engineering or a related field.
- Five years of experience in casting and fabricated items sourcing and supplier development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in support of new product development and value improvement initiatives.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the welding, fabricated items commodity in its varied forms.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, facts, or information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, the general public, and other employees of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information.
- Reads and understands drawings, specifications, policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Problem analysis and resolution through root cause analysis, development of alternative solutions, and implementation of best practices.
Life & Disability
- Basic Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage and Long-Term Disability Coverage
Additional Benefit Options
- Health Savings Accounts with Company Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation days each year so that you can enjoy time away from work.
- The company provides employees with several paid holidays, when our offices are officially closed for business.