Sr. Project Sourcing Mgr/Euro High end
Great company culture and business growing pace
Solid career path and promotion opportunity
About Our Client
We are a rapidly expanding international technology and engineering company. We supply high precision, high tech mechanical/electronics products and solutions to customers in Europe, USA and Australia. We have a strong engineering/design team and cooperate with leading industrial design companies to create & make exciting new products.
- Leader of the China Delivery Center to achieve the KPI's of the business.
- Management & control of all the projects, including budgeting and planning
- Resources management, grow the competence of the team, cultivate a strong High Performance culture.
- Strategic sourcing and supply base development.
- Optimization of organization and work methods (systems & procedures, checks & balances, etc.)
- Customer/key account management (build/develop trusting relationships with key customers)
- Lead, coach and empower a team of 6-8 project managers to improve and grow project efficiency/quality/delivery/cost
- Drive analysis on important decisions that inform key business initiatives
- Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present findings to support the company in decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Collaborate with other city and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product teams, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience of sourcing/supplier quality/manufacturing, engineering & operations or related experience; some high-growth operations or start up experience is strongly preferred.
- University degree (engineering discipline) with strong commercial/finance knowledge (MBA)
- Proficient with the use of software tools (Solid Works, Pro-E, Excel, PPT, ERP, ...)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (proficient in oral and written English)
- Strong, demonstrated leadership capabilities
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguate/simplifier Highly motivated, self-driven an results oriented
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Highly trust worthy - uncompromising integrity
What's on Offer
- Extra performance bonus based on employees exceeding expectation efforts
- Basic Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- The company provides paid off holidays for all employees when office is shut down
- Extra paid leave days
Additional benefit Options
- Global travelling/training opportunities
- Planned career growth and promotion opportunities