Sourcing Office GM - Packaging
competitive salary package
great career development opportunity
Our client is one global leading company with remarkable market share in the industry
- Develop and implement procurement and sourcing strategies from globally sourced vendors, ensuring to propose best costs and mitigate inflationary pressures
- Manage budgeting process of team, and monitor the team operations cost base in line with budget agreed and propose appropriate actions and reallocate resources to maximise the resources and mitigate gaps
- Provide feedback on policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement
Ensure all team members have in depth understanding of business needs, bench-marking and negotiation principle and processes, follow all policy and procedures, ship goods in compliance with Woolworths trading terms, and legal statutory obligations.
- Effectively manage team performance through objective setting and performance review, working on training, development plan and recruitment with HR, Restructuring and outsourcing options when applicable
- Manage and implement the business model definition, team restructuring and change management to define the feasible implementation plan to deliver the best team results
- Innovation product development: lead multi-functional team to collaboration with factory technical team, marketing team, industry design agent and external suppliers transforming the new product concept into finished goods to deliver-to-door service.
- Supply Chain Management: lead the operation team to design the optimum logistic options, production & demand planning, Shipping management
- strong team leadership, prefer candidate from HongKong
competitive salary package , great career development opportunity