Senior Media Director - World's Top Luxury Brand
Working in One of the World's Largest Luxury Goods Companies
Exciting Opportunity within Excellent Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top luxury brands.
Build up strong media strategy along with Brand's mission, image and business objectives through closely working with central media, PR/communication, Marketing and other business stakeholders.
Ensure the maximum effectiveness of media investment. Keep deepening the image building through brand's iconic advertising, with bespoken multi-channel strategy for each of the categories under the brand.
Job Location: Luxury working environment in Shanghai (downtown area), China
- Develop Media Strategy based on (and to address) ever-changing media market landscape, consumer's changing media habit, competitor's media activities, by fully understand the brand strategy, business objectives as well as strong category knowledge;
- Responsible for both Cosmetics and Ready-to-wear Media strategy, which is always connect central media guideline to a China media strategy with local relevancy ensure quality execution of the media plan in local market;
- Understand and well-connected to the media industry, especially on new emerging media; Well capture of competitive media activities with continuous effort of improving precision; Make regular report / dialogue with senior management to ensure the direction of effective media investment, being in line with core business direction.
- Closely work with Group Media team on yearly media negotiation for key titles, key sites, media-first opportunities. Also leverage group media team to manage agency for quality Media plan development and delivery.
- Back-up & partner with marketing team in introducing of campaign launches, including creative communication idea, media first / industry first installation, with given budget;
- Collaborate with PR team, to amplify brand & product news, via all possible media resources, across online and offline, in the most efficient way;
- Respect and ensure the standards of the brand, the highest level of quality presence for all media invest and marketing activities is the top priority
- Manage and control departmental expenditure to ensure the budget and plan
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years working experience with Media Agency experience in China and brand experience with Luxury Industry experience preferred
- Strong in Print and TV experience and good understanding of Digital media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent organisational, management and negotiations skills, with a sharp eye for details
- Person should be articulate, confident, highly analytical
- People oriented & able to work well under pressure
- Proactive self-starter to manage new media project and open to media creative opportunities
- Available for frequent travel
What's on Offer
As a key contributor to the success of the Company's business, the successful candidate will receive an attractive and performance driven salary and other benefits.
Note: This is an exclusive role with Michael Page. All 3rd party application will be forwarded to Michael Page directly