Global top components branding in commercial vehicle market
Fast growing business with further expansion of team
Our client is one of the world's largest and top automotive component manufacturers specialising in products for commercial vehicles. With global leading branding as well as fast growing business in China market, our client is seeking to further penetrate the market and expand its footprints in China.
Our client has made significant progress in China in the last 10 years with rapid expanding team and business. With pioneering and unique technical know-how, our client is ranking as the top 1 branding within the specialised industry. Thus they are looking for a top talent to help them with further development in the market.
- Responsible and accountable for the quantitative and qualitative performance of sales within the China market: budgets, forecast and strategic plans.
- Research, develop and implement value selling strategies to targeted market customers.
- Execute strategies for increasing sales of products to Commercial Vehicle OEMs e.g. for heavy and medium duty truck, bus, dealers and distributors.
- Provide direction, coordination, and leadership to the marketing and sales teams in China to successfully achieve and surpass the growth plan for China market. Coach, motivate, and assist OEM and fleet personnel in executing company's sales strategy.
- Manage and lead sales and marketing team to ensure alignment and commitment to strategy and achievement of business objectives.
- Establish and facilitate high level relationships at all of key customers. Proactively communicate the company strategy and goals with the customers in order to obtain commitment, build partnerships, and grow company's business.
- Ensure pricing is in line with the financial targets of the company.
- Develop and monitor pipeline of new products and product strategies under support from headquarters.
- Lead direct negotiations with high level customers on strategic and other large opportunities for the company.
- Provide marketing leadership to ensure the company develop, target and implement the correct go to market strategies in the China Truck and Bus markets.
- Adherence to all company policies and business ethical codes and ensure that these principles are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing from an accredited college or university is required. Masters or other higher level degree is preferred.
- 15+ years of proven success as a sales and industrial leader with experience with commercial vehicle (truck and bus) client as must have criteria.
- Strong leadership skill.
- High energy, superior interpersonal skills, and strong executive stature.
- Excellent executive level presentation skills.
- Experience in a global, multicultural environment.
- Global leading branding and platform with open and multinational culture.
- Fast growing business with sufficient investment and support regionally and globally.