Sales Manager-Natural Food Ingredients
Multi-national company platform with great career development path
Top natural food ingredients solution supplier
My clients has around 2,000 employees and with a turnover of more than EURO 400 million in 2017, and is now the world leader in its field. The company has experienced very strong growth year upon year. As a listed European company, it is a key player in its target markets: its reputation is founded on the excellence of its products and its customer service.
Its strength in innovation lies in its scientific teams dedicated to research and support for its customer's development projects, as well as the responsiveness of its sales teams.
With an industrial and sales presence on every continent, it produces natural ingredients for the food, beverage, flavours, human nutrition and personal and home care industries.
- Tracking and developing the customer portfolios in targeted sector
- Working to establish quantified sales targets in your area (mainly snack, confectionary and beverage) and aligning your own actions to achieve them
- Identifying new customers/segments, developing business and achieving new sales.
- Expanding and developing existing accounts, foster customer relationship management with a view to building customer loyalty
- Creation of customer's plans and tracking their development, upcoming product launches, market potential, opportunities
- Sales and advice and value added selling
- Organise and conduct sales prospect
- Drawing up and negotiating sales proposals up to contract signing
- Providing an interface between R&D and the customers in specific development projects
- Answer any commercial or technical request and propose new solutions
- Managing the after-sales follow-up and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Managing a network of local distributors
- Monitoring sales
- Reporting regularly on sales activities and results
- Maintaining weekly & monthly reports capturing Actual sales vs assigned budgets, issues/challenges, needs, up-coming plans, accomplishments and comprehensive financial summary of sales
- Food science related or Business degree
- Sales experience in the area of food in a B2B business, ideally in the ingredients and on the specified region
- Key accounts connections in beverage, confectionery, snacks sectors in China region is highly preferred
- Workable/communicable English communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with your clients and other functions R&D, Procurement etc. internally
- Ability to work under pressure and an ability to think strategically
- Working with multinational company is a plus
- Multi-national company working environment and internal career development opportunities. As one of the top ingredients manufacturers in the world, this particular position is offering growing business scopes and vast internal opportunities
- One of the top players in the market with innovative and competitive high margin product portfolios
- Open and diverse company culture with supportive team leader and peers