Sales Director - AHU Product
China coverage to rebuild business
My client is one of the global leading suppliers of heating equipment and air handling units. They offer innovative products at competitive prices, giving customers the guarantee of a quick return on investment. Its best recommendations are many years of experience and the confidence of thousands of customers around the world. My client is an international, dynamically developing company. Its basis is a team of Employees - professionals, who thanks to their passion, ambition and hard work build a strong and stable organisation
Management of sales and marketing process in the region with the objective of increasing market share. Supervision and coordination over sale processes. Operational activity with the objective of realising corporate plans regarding: sales, service, organisation service within the charged subject region/area. Developing brand awareness and sales performance with focus on the revenue of the company, ensuring effectiveness of the performance of the whole division.
- effective and optimally cost effective office personnel operation management
- ongoing management and control of the operational performance of office personnel (as per their job duties scope)
- training and ongoing qualification's improvement of office personnel (particularly in the sales structure - coaching)
- coordination and supervision over information entries registered in the E-Syrengy program (database verification)
- management and supervision on overall issues pertaining to the proper function of the sales department
- simulating information on the subject of projects being realised and their effect
- motivating the subordinate employee team
- planning tasks and activities for own personnel team
- analysis and current problem solving, removing sales obstacles within the subordinate region
- realisation of predetermined P&L reports
- analysis and correction of subordinate employee's individual sales plans
- conducting monthly performance evaluation of subordinate employees and planning corrective actions
- maintaining an ongoing register and analysis of the competition's
- creating new strategy plans for client acquisitions and increasing the company's influence on the market
- analysis and verification of entries in the E-Syrengy program maintained by department employees
- representing the company in contacts with various official entities and institutions
- decision making regarding outsource services (bookkeeping, legal)
- supporting marketing activities within the region (events, seminars, loyalty programs) combined with measuring effects thereof
- interacting with the Marketing Manager in creating marketing plans
- optimising office managing processes with the objective of decreasing its working costs to HQ
- undertaking the hiring, dismissal and personnel transfers within the region in cooperation with the HQ HR Mgr.
- creating and being held responsible for the annual P&L budgets
- participation in periodic management staff meetings
- analysis of barriers and obstacles in the sales process as well as devising appropriate corrective actions
- AHU (air handling units) experience is a must.
- B2B sector sales experience preferable, 3 year experience in team management
- Fluent English with University degree above education (technical and/or management study profile)
- finance, legal and management scope experience a plus
The company offers a senior management role which enables candidate to utilise his/her talents in the field. While at the same time, attractive package is provided for the best person to fit in. You will enjoy joining a fast growing and developing team.