An equal opportunity employer.
Leading MNC rating and analysis firm in the world
Investment research firm which provides more than simple performance tracking.
Portfolio Manager delivers the independent insights, analysis, news, and research you need to understand your performance and improve your financial outlook.
- Work collaboratively with the global product teams and country leadership to develop, define and prioritise our product strategy and solutions in China.
- Challenge and enable sales and customer success teams to achieve high goals of sales and revenue.
- Own go-to-market strategy and positioning as it relates to client solutions in China. Ensure the solutions are "sales ready" with marketing plans, sales collateral/messaging, competitive positioning, and the appropriate product and support functions are in place. Represent these solutions externally along with sales.
- Articulate and evangelize the strength, quality and value of the firm's data and research versus our competitor's offerings. Work with our research team to formulate this message.
- Review and approve complex deals for strategic/brand fit and product/capability enhancement; define and price off-grid solutions or product bundles; review and sign off contract terms and conditions.
- Leverage data and engineering teams to meet and exceed products/service goals of project delivery, user experience, product performance, and sustainability.
- Manage a team that deliver products and solutions to clients and support client experience in China.
- Create and execute strategic media relations plans and communication programs.
- Manage and execute external communication initiatives for the firm's China business.
- Strong mindset of investor first and ability to put this into practice.
- 7+ years of progressive and relevant experience in asset/wealth management and fintech industry.
- Thinking and approaching problems like an entrepreneur.
- User/client centric mindset and love to visit/meet clients/users.
- Highly sensitive to industry/market trends yet disciplined in data-driven decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbally and in writing, in both Chinese and English.
- Possessing both qualities in strategic mindset and alert to deviating details.
- Experience and motivation for excellence in pricing, negotiation, marketing, and sales enablement.
- Ability to develop strong internal and external partnerships and work effectively across different business and functional areas.
Working with senior management team of Greater China
Excellent downtown work location in Shenzhen