Attractive opportunity with good team and culture
Good package and growing business
Foreign retail company with growing strategy in China
- Responsible for working out annual work and budget plan for IT dept. that's in line with the corporation guideline; monitor and report on the overall productivity and efficiency of the organization'sorganization's IT function to the management.
- Take charge of on-site IT support and daily IT infrastructure operations/maintenance.; provide technical and project leadership on IT infrastructure design and implementation.
- Cooperate with Regional IT team for all IT system better utilizationutilization/improvement for essential business application support.
- Promote IT related projects for continuous improvement to improve work efficiency as well as reducing costs.
- Direct, control and motivate the staff of the Local IT department by setting KPIKPI for the subordinates. Conduct training to the IT team as well as other departments for the using of related IT resources.
- Design system authentication and segregation policy for different applications, build standard process to authorizationauthorization to different level end users segregationssegregations.
- CentralizingCentralizing accounts management and authorizationauthorization process.
- Leading compliance investigation to different sites and guide team to follow standard IT procedure to site IT operation.
- Work closely with all the business function to make sure system authorizationauthorization consistence with standards of IT policy and security achievement.
- Works closely with all IT team in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies
- Involve in specific IT projects which including IT compliance and system administrations
- Be the issue participator role to ensure application issues will get well addressed (Including but not limited to: Issue / Problem / Incident / Change management). Accountable for the project delivery as well as the daily application support.
- University IT degree and admitted to practice as a IT Manager in Mainland China
- 8+ years of experience including 3+ years'years' experiences in enterprise IT solution and management;
- Strong cross function leadership and good interpersonal skill in working with IT function and business leaders;
- Familiar of application lifecyclelifecycle management and application system administration.
- Familiar with retail industry and IT solutions
- Familiar with system administration, segregation of delegation and new IT technologies.
Attractive package with good team and culture