HR & Admin Manager
Word-leading and Well-established manufacturer
International working environment with competitive compensation and benefit
Our client is a well-established electronic component manufacturer with operations in various countries, such as USA, Canada, Italy, Mexico, China, etc. The company has already achieved good reputation and considerable customer base and has been focusing on developing and producing high quality products to its customers for years, including consumable and industrial sectors.
This role will be responsible for a full range of HR and administrative functions and activities, including:
- HR Department management. To direct, guide, coach and develop subordinates in implementing company's policies to continuously improve team's performance and provide required services to support all divisions.
- Policies and Procedures. To administer and maintain policies and procedures relative to all Human Resource and administration activities.
- Recruitment and staffing. To manage recruiting, interviewing, selection and placement of applicants for employment.
- Remuneration and benefit. To carry out the remuneration and benefit policy and procedure. To investigate remuneration and benefit marketing status and build up grading system and remuneration and benefit system to motivate staff with high productivity and keep internal and external equity in remuneration and benefit Performance appraisal. To assist top management to establish and maintain appropriate performance appraisal system to make sure internal equity in payment and appraisal.
The suitable candidate should be qualified as:
- Education: Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
- Experience: Over 10 years HR and Administrative experience in the manufacturing sector at least 8 years at managerial level. Strong experience in managing full HR functions in international company of manufacturing industries and well-versed with PRC Labour Law
- Certification/Licensure: None. HR Certification is preferred.
- Soft Skills: Matured, independent, self-motivated, proactive, positive, excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Great platform to enrich career
- International working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit