FP&A-commercial pricing analyst
Fast career path
Largest U.S listed independent manufacturer of wind energy industry.
- Prepare financial models and analysis to support all new business development initiatives, supply agreement modifications and quarterly/annual pricing analysis.
- Analyze financial plan data to identify potential risks/opportunities and present findings along with proposed actions to senior management for review and decision making.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative economic assessments on key company initiatives and projects to assist management in decision making; including (but not limited to) Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF).
- Assist in the development of risk maps and functional plans.
- Analyze complex financial scenarios to provide detailed insight into business drivers and potential value creation opportunities; this may require gathering and interpreting of marketing, logistics, manufacturing, and system (Oracle, Hyperion) data.
- Represent finance on cross functional/regional projects and initiatives.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Assist in the analysis of monthly earning and corresponding drivers.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated, progressive senior level experience performing forecasting, budgeting and analysis in the for-profit industry (experience in global manufacturing, U.S.-based multinational companies, and/or U.S. publicly-traded companies is a plus)
- Independently motivated, a collaborative team player and adaptable to different situations and personalities
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must be bilingual with strong proficiency in English
- Prior experience with business systems (ERP and Business Intelligence tools experience; with Oracle)
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles such as financial statements, costing, and fixed assets.
- Good comprehension of accounting principles and practices
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and character and promote ethical business behavior throughout the organization
- Demonstrate appreciation of and sensitivity toward a wide range of cultural and personal differences
- Must be a team player and act cooperatively with the business
- Demonstrate strong and pragmatic business acumen
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries from the business. Ability to effectively communicate with management, public groups, peers and staff
- May be asked to travel for global finance forums or site specific events
-competitive salary package
-finance function exposure
-fast career path