Country Manager, China
Global leader in plastic raw material supplier with international footprints
Ambitious business growth plan with localized strategies
Our Client is a global leader in plastic raw material supplying with comprehensive product portfolio for a variety of application including automotive, electronics, chemical and other manufacturing industries.
As one of the first suppliers entering this market segment, our client is dedicated to research and development as well as expansion of business footprints to Asia and China market with a combination of traditional and innovative product lines.
Based on current business including sales office, JVs as well as distributors, our client is seeking to further penetrate the market thus requiring a Country Manager to take the lead.
- Responsible for managing sales office, JVs as well as distributors in existing business while establish local operations to further localise business
- Analyse China and Asia market with short, middle and long term business plan to expand market footprints
- Build synergies for current business and identify future business development strategies
- Further expand current operations in China with visions to penetrate Asia market
- Bridge gap between HQ and local business operations to further implement commercial strategies
- Expat candidate preferred with understanding of relevant market and value chain as well as business models and ability to build necessary network and relationship with key players
- Innovative thinking with ability to see the big picture and finding new strategies
- Capability to understand cultural differences between China and Europe with intercultural communication skills
- Growth and sales oriented with solid business plan to further expand current market
- Leadership skills with understanding of P&L and cross regional management calibre
- Experience in Chinese JVs is a plus
- Chinese language speaking is a plus
- Fast expanding international platform with localised business footprints
- Opportunity to define and implement business strategy in Asia and China market