Construction EHS Manager - Top MNC
Very good industry - cover chemical, pharmaceutical and chemical
MNC, very big platform and big work scop
A big MNC which cover chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition. Very good business in China.
1. This role is working closely with the management team to ensure the continued success of all EHS related matters across the business. As a result, this role will suit a candidate who can comfortably engage in strategy while at the same time being comfortable and accomplished at engaging with multiple individuals across various sites.
2. Developing strategy, policies and procedures for the company
3. Work closely with the senior management team and clients to ensure the smooth delivery of Health & Safety
4. Constantly looking for performance improvements in the EHS function, creating and implementing new ideas
5. Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause of any incident and putting effective plans in place to address all matters as required.
1. Proven experience in a similar EH&S role, ideally with exposure of working for or with Service Providers.
2. Ideally hold or be working towards NEBOSH diploma and membership of IOSH
3. The ability to work independently and create sensible solutions in an extremely fast paced environment
4. This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running; excellent communication skills are essential. Regular national travel will be required for this role. A UK Driving License is essential.
1. Big platform, and involve in different industry.
2. Attractive salary.
3. International working experience.
4. Very good career develop path