BD Specialist - Conference Services
World largest conference and collaboration service provider
Great opportunity to join an international team and develop the new market
This role is opened in Shanghai branch of West UCS (Unified Communications Services), a subsidiary of West Corporation. Being the world's largest conference and collaboration service provider, West UC is looking to expand the China market share and hire a young high-potential Business Development specialist to join their Shanghai office. An incredible opportunity for the candidates to be part of a fast expanding team in a new world of Unified Communication and Digital Transformation era. Perfect for candidates with strong commercial sense and mature mindset, ready for a steady growth. This role will require good learning skills, fluent English and mature communication style to contact and sell the solution to the CTO, IT Directors and VP level of contacts, but most importantly - motivation for a long term growth together with the business.
Our client is West Corporation, a private US telecommunications services provider with well-established footprint in Asia Pacific. The company is focusing on the latest conferencing and collaboration services, delivering world-class audio, unmatched support and the expert insight to its clients. Living and working by the words "We connect. We deliver." company grew up to over 10 000 employees across the world and over $2.3 billion revenue. One of the subsidiaries is West UCS (Unified Communications Services), leading provider of global cloud-based unified communications services. With 3 million unique conference leaders and more than 65,000 customers worldwide, West UCS has successful projects with 83 of the Fortune 100 companies. Being the only authorised foreign conferencing service provider in China, West UC is helping to transform the meeting and conferencing experience through enhanced collaboration and secured connection for businesses and individuals.
As a Business Development specialist you would be expected to make continuous efforts in covering new sales leads, attracting new clients and retaining existing customers while supporting the Company's goals and values and aiming to establish an excellent working relationship with assigned clients.
More specific responsibilities of Business Development specialist will include:
- Expand the contacts deep and wide within the customer organisation;
- Lead and manage opportunities within longer selling cycles while driving short term revenue opportunities weekly;
- Develop account plans for top 10 accounts and review with senior management and customers on regular basis;
- Retain business of existing clients;
- Drive strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterised by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, human resources issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers;
- Orchestrate between multiple departments to ensure a total solution is presented to the customer;
- Coordinate with regional and global counterparts;
- Establishes "C" level contact within opportunities and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the prospects' sector and business drivers/challenges;
- Deliver accurate business forecasting at a plus or minus 10% accuracy rate and maintain an appropriate value level sales funnel for future business;
- Construct bespoke customer ready presentations and proposals with the help of support teams, maintain CRM information with accuracy and integrity of data;
- Proactive Account Management - Including regular client meetings/service reviews;
- Related Duties as Assigned - The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities;
Successful candidate profile should include:
- Good learning skills and ability to listen and absorb the information;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level;
- Experience in delivering client-focused/Value-based solutions based on client needs;
- Commercial mind set and ability to prioritise;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Confident, highly motivated and willing to take great challenges;
- Mature mindset, patient and motivation for the long run;
- Open-minded, experience in a start-up company is a plus;
The company provides amazing opportunities for young, bright, and motivated individuals who want to thrive in a dynamic and rewarding international working environment. The compensation will consist of base pay, commission and other company benefits. The company has ambitious growth plans in this region and the selected candidate would be able to build a good career.