Competitive remuneration package
Massive market potential in China
My client is a global leader in the metal recycling and environmental protection industry, primarily engaged in the collection, recycling, disassembling, sorting and processing of mixed metal scraps and other resources to recover reusable resources including ferrous and nonferrous metals, precious metals, plastic, paper and spare parts. We process industrial metal scraps including steel, iron, copper, aluminium and other metal scraps from manufacturing, end-of-life vehicles ("ELV") and appliances, factories and buildings demolition, household and industrial Electronic Waste, and municipal waste. The Group currently has a presence in over 30 countries and regions spanning Europe, Greater China, and North America, operating more than 200 sites including metals processing facilities equipped with the one-stop system for collecting, gathering, sorting and processing. Additionally, we sells high quality metal scraps, scrap PCB boards, and other products to various end users including copper refineries, foundries, smelters, steel mills, as well as aluminium and copper products manufacturers worldwide.
- Promote company's products/services in order to meet client's needs;
- Always keep up to date on client's tenders up for tendering/re tendering, prepare bid proposals together with other business units;
- Liaison among our HK, Germany and clients with operations in China, as well as with local business associations;
- Create and foster strong relationships with MNC clients with operations in China; Research and report on new policy, regulatory developments or changes which may affect any of the company's interest and operation in China.
- University graduate in Industrial Engineering/Environmental or Global Business/Commerce with postgraduate degree a plus;
- Minimum 5 years proven in project management, sales and marketing, and/or client acquisition;
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin with German a plus;
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with sound judgement and integrity;
- Ability to think strategically and translate that thinking into action plans;
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Frequent travelling is required.
Attractive remuneration package, huge flexibility and great potential of building his/her own team.