APAC Sales Director for CDK Global
Senior Sales Team leader covering Asia Conturies
Packaging Solution sales director for leading global service company
Our client CDK provides integrated technology solutions to over 27,000 Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, Marine, Recreational Vehicle and Heavy Equipment dealers throughout the world. Provide total solution for every business operation for dealer businesses.
The Main Job responsibilities include:
- To produce comprehensive Regional Annual Sales Plans based on detailed Whitesapce and Greenspace analysis.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all sales objectivesImplement and utilise fully the DSI Sales Model & Core ProcessesTo ensure the continued implementation and utilisation, with HR, ref: Sales Associate Recruitment, Retention, Development.
- Work closely with other departments in achieving company objectives.
- Manage own time ensuring that adequate time is allocated to key activities, as based on the priorities as identified in the sales plan.
- As a key part of the Regional management team is expected to contribute to the performance of the business as a wholeEnsure your team(s) utilize all resources at their disposal, with particular emphasis on Sales Automation tools - e.g. Salesforce.com, Customer Journey etcUnderstand your competition and aggressively and proactively attack their base.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's 5 year strategic pla
- Works with the Accounts Receivable department to ensure monies owing over 60 days are minimized
- Works with the Country Manager and CDK OEM/IMR liaison Associates to ensure CDK maximises its opportunities within the OEM sector.
the ideal candidate should be:
- Minimum 10 years' experience with 5 sales team management years in Sales, preferably in the IT solution industry with a Sales target for packaging solution sales and team size 10ppl..
- Excellent team leader, motivator.
- Results driven, ambitious, competitive
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Preferable but not essential - work experience within the automotive sectorA proven track record of sales growth gained in a technology solution sales environment where the ROI has been based on business process change/optimisation
- Customer focused - maturity and diplomacy to handle the various levels within the target client organizations.
- Able to implement a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques.Excellent communication skills, especially around listening, questioning - politely assertiveSelf-driven, highly motivated, proactive
Offering the Asia market territories for career platform with competitive salary package as well; and Lead APAC sales team to build up business opportunities to expand Asia market; good timing to education dealers market to achieve operational excellence management