Sales - Recruitment Consultant jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Consultant jobs
BěijīngPermanentRMB100,000 - RMB140,000
This Job is consultancy based sales, helping Large companies recruiting. You will be a 360 consultant, and able to independent BD client, and also deliver recruitment service. You will be a successful business man/woman, well knowing commercial manners, and have excellent communication skills, together with high sensitive business acumen.
- Best way for Fresh graduate to become a mature business man
- Global well famous Recruitment Consulting Platform
Key account and business development leader at one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service.
- Specialist Recruitment Consultants for Market Leading UK-listed Firm
- Long Term Career with Extensive Training, Coaching, International Environment
Exciting opportunity for a junior professional to develop and thrive in dynamic international environment. Experience in sales and business development, technical background and excellent communication skills are required. You will be joining the strongest team and growing in a market leading company, operating in more than 30 countries in the world with 10 offices in Greater China.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity
- Market Leader
The role is sales and consultancy based and will require a highly motivated candidate who is looking to benefit from an uncapped bonus structure and the opportunity to grow their career.
- Fantastic opportunity to join expanding, market leading recruitment company
- Supportive and experienced team culture
Michael Page International is looking for top-tier recruitment consultant to be part of our rapidly expanding business.
- Dynamic and exciting day to day life
- Global business with diverse culture
As a consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients across a range industries within the Shanghai market. You will have the opportunity to leverage existing relationships with our global and regional established teams. Furthermore you will have the potential to lead staff through and create a team around you.
- Recuitment Consultant
Join PageGroup a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands