246 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBěijīngPermanent
A dynamic, US based multi-national company has a great opportunity for a Sales Executive for their China market with fast growth.
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Fast gowing business
- Competitive Package
The ideal candidate will take over key account management functions of the company's premium, mass and private label products customers. The candidate will be a part of the China sales management team and will communicate with internal marketing, logistics and product development and external customer and distributor teams to ensure a successful development of the Group brands in China
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- International Company
- APAC role
The ideal candidate will develop sales in the region for the company's premium, mass and private label business. The candidate will be part of the APAC sales management team and will work closely with internal teams and external customers and distributors to ensure a successful development of company brands.
Featured JobShànghǎiPermanentRMB400,000 - RMB500,000
- Global Brand + Group Support
- International Travel
My client is a global leading potato products producer.
They are looking a Regional sales manager who will lead a 6 people's team to take care of East China market.
If you have solid HORECA, QSR experiences in food service industry and look forward to exploring a new challenge. Please apply for this opportunity directly.
- Great opportunity to work for a market leading FMCG food company
- Member of the very first group of the commercial group to lead 6 people's team
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a young ambitious company. Reporting to the Head of Global Sales you will be responsible for business development and growth of sales for China.
Featured JobShēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Aggressively expanding China market
- First person to establish China team and set up the business
Highly autonomous role within the sanitary product industry, leading Italian high end brand.
- Leading high-end Italian brand
- Highly autonomous
Our clients are looking for Senior Sales Manager to lead a product line for China. In this role you will be expected to develop and maintain the power industry where targeting the Nuclear Power Plants in China would be the main initial focus.
Featured JobShàoxīng ShìPermanent
- Nuclear Power Plant Sales
- Sales Management
* Deliver on the business plan agreed by the JV
* A 'start-up' role, in essence, within a JV recently set up by two well-established, truly global businesses - offering the successful candidate the opportunity to build a legacy within a leading L&D provider.
* Provide both strategic and operational leadership of the JV professional education business
* Develop a profitable and scalable professional education business in China, focusing on delivering the agreed business plan
- Head of professional education on a big leading platform
- Take charge of whole business team with a potential fast growing
China is a key strategic market for my client overall Group and Asia growth strategy. The China Country Manager will play a critical role in expanding presence in China,building brand,team and a long term sustainable business in Asia's fastest growing supplement market.The Country Manager will be expected to grow and develop China to agreed sales revenue, EBIT, gross profit and overall business objectives in the market against a defined set of deliverable.
- China Head role
- Attractive Package
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in professional recruitment. Our presence in the Asia Pacific region extends across China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, India, Australia and New Zealand. We opened our first Mainland China office in Shanghai (Puxi) in 2003 and since then have established the Michael Page brand as a clear market leader across multiple cities in the world’s largest country. The Michael Page Beijing and Shenzhen offices opened in 2008, and were followed by Guangzhou in 2010, Pudong in 2011 and most recently Suzhou in 2012.
Michael Page China recruits for the following sectors: Accounting, Banking, Engineering & Manufacturing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Marketing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail & Sourcing, Sales and Secretarial & Office Support.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsThroughout the entire recruitment, they always follow up and respond to clients’ needs promptly.As dedicated professionals, they strived with determination and diligence to complete their assignmentsMichael Page is one of the most professional Human Resource firms I have known in ChinaMichael Page has very strong Legal and Procurement capabilitiesThe consultants know their clients and candidates well and are able to give feedback and follow-up in a timely manner.I would recommend them for anyone in need of career advice or talentView more testimonials