Retail & Sourcing - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
To effectively manage and motivate the Merchandise teams in the Merchandise Centres for effective order
control and On time delivery for Group Retailers. Use of tools for this control - with Critical Path
- Fast growing company
- Report directly to Country Manager
In charge of the whole shanghai buying office, and report to MD in Delhi.
- Lead team of 120 people together with sample room
- Great premium products with high market potential
To supervise and lead an effective team to deliver high standards of service to the customers and to balance the customers requirements with the Company policies and suppliers resources.
To achieve Shanghai's Corporate Targets in terms of Turnover, Delivery Performance, Sampling, Claim Ratio and Quick Lead-times by enhancing the team productivity and efficiency.
- Lead team of 10 people in 4 cities include HK
- all categories, men's/women's/Kid's
1. Managing PRC merchandising team in day-to-day operations and monitor their duties in order to achieve on time delivery and satisfactory quality to customers
2. Lead merchandising team to source new vendors with competitive price and good product quality and service
3. Responsible for Vendor evaluation, selection and relationship building.
4. Lead the Merchandising staff to work with suppliers and factories to overcome product, operation barriers and drive for solutions
- Diverse and promising career development opportunity
- Competitive Package with Benefits
Sr. Merchandiser Manager(hard-line)in one Top European Retail Company, need fluent English speaker
- competitive salary package & benefit and great company culture
- a company that cares about the continuous growth of their staff
-Be responsible for the multiple e-commerce merchandising
- E-commerce Merchandising
- Sporting and fashion
In charge of the merchandising of all 2 channels of the category of Men's + Kid's
- 2-4 times buying trip a year
- Lead 1 buyer and report to Merchandising Director
Manage the Hangzhou buying office
- In charge of the whole Hangzhou office
- Germany preferred
The Sourcing Manager will lead his/her merchandiser team from sourcing to product development, production and deliveries, in order to offer the best products at the best conditions to meet the demand of the Group Merchandise Direction and Business Units so as increase its market share and ensure its products family profitability.
- Top and very well-known Hardline European Retailer with stable development
- Great Career opportunity for future development