Retail & Sourcing - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
-Be responsible for the multiple e-commerce merchandising
- E-commerce Merchandising
- Sporting and fashion
In charge of the merchandising of all 2 channels of the category of Men's + Kid's
- 2-4 times buying trip a year
- Lead 1 buyer and report to Merchandising Director
Manage the Hangzhou buying office
- In charge of the whole Hangzhou office
- Germany preferred
The Sourcing Manager will lead his/her merchandiser team from sourcing to product development, production and deliveries, in order to offer the best products at the best conditions to meet the demand of the Group Merchandise Direction and Business Units so as increase its market share and ensure its products family profitability.
- Top and very well-known Hardline European Retailer with stable development
- Great Career opportunity for future development
Source Christmas lighting, LED, bulb, electrical appliances for North European Market
- People-Caring North European Culture
- Stable working opportunity with growing opportunity
As a merchandising manager, you will lead a team to ensure all the order are been follow up from production to final shipment.
- Leading retailer in United State
- Team leading opportunity
Responsible to develop strategies that will continuously improve the overall turnover, margin and real result performance of the brand. Develop a set of analysis to provide a fact base necessary to promotion strategy decision .Follow up on the actuals, assuring on time delivery and QR-Repeat implementation to maximize the business.
- independently brand owner
- OTB planning and budgeting
The principle purpose of the Director of Sourcing is to lead and manage the sourcing function of assigned product categories in the global sourcing office. This leader is also responsible for driving vendor sourcing / evaluation, vendor / product development activities and ensures successful program execution, delivering quality products which will meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
- My client is a top US retailer with growing business and aggressive culture
- Leading a team fo 30 Staff
*Working in a leading USA retailer with double - digital growth
*As the senior Category manager, take responsibility for the department P&L. Manage all categories and suppliers. help sales team to set up efficient product pool to service online B2B customers, like China Mobile ,China Telecom, Shenzhen Government and work with logistic team to optimize the whole logistic process
- Senior Category Manager/Director
- US leading Office Supply